Become a Friend
For those of you who take an active interest in following the Choir’s demanding concert schedule, you can become a Friend of The Bach Choir.
With a fixed price of only £54 per year (£30 for under-25s), you can reap the benefits from our exclusive membership scheme, including priority booking, discounted tickets and offers on merchandise and featured recordings.
- 15% discount on tickets for concerts promoted by The Bach Choir:
- Free interval or pre-concert drinks for you and your guests at concerts promoted by The Bach Choir
- Free attendance for one at our annual party
- 50% discount on The Bach Choir’s Come and Sing Days
- Regular newsletters
- Name listed as a Friend in concert programmes
- Discounts on The Bach Choir’s recordings and merchandise
The Bach Choir Friends are the vital core of an appreciative and discerning audience, and are a sociable group of like-minded music lovers. As a Friend of the Choir, you will gain exclusive access to one of the world’s finest choral organisations through our Friends’ newsletter.
Friends are invited to our annual party at which they are entertained by members of the Choir and have the opportunity to meet the Musical Director and the singing membership. Friends also have access to invitation-only rehearsals.
Annual subscription is £54 per annum if paid by Direct Debit, and £57 by cheque or bank transfer. Under 25s pay just £30.
Download an application form in PDF.
Or to find out more about becoming a Friend, please contact Susie Ross, our Friends Secretary, by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org