The Bach Choir has established an outstanding reputation over many years, both in this country and overseas, and we have set ourselves ambitious goals for the future: maintaining our excellent standards; commissioning new music; continuing our Outreach work in inner city schools; and encouraging singing by young adults through our Student Bursary Scheme.
To achieve these goals we need to raise in the region of £100,000 each year. We hope our activities will be seen as worthy of support in their own right, as part of a Corporate Social Responsibility programme. Moreover, many businesses will wish to be associated with our “brand” – in particular our international reputation for excellence, our fine traditions and our charitable work with young people.
We are happy to receive support both for our general activities and for specific projects, including:
- Our Outreach Project
- Our Student Bursary Scheme
- Newly Commissioned Works
- Foreign Tours
Corporate sponsors will be listed prominently on our website, in our concert programmes and in other marketing literature.
Corporate Entertainment Scheme
The Bach Choir’s Corporate Entertainment Scheme offers your organisation the opportunity to experience thrilling music in some of the world’s most prestigious venues.
From just £3,000 per year, you and your colleagues will be entertained at the finest concert halls across the UK, including the Royal Albert Hall, the Royal Festival Hall, the Guildhall and St Paul’s Cathedral, whilst supporting Britain’s finest choral institution in continuing its long tradition of musical excellence.
We offer three annual packages:
Each package includes:
- Priority booking for additional tickets
- Complimentary concert programmes
- Complimentary pre-concert and interval drinks
- Acknowledgement as a sponsor on our website and other publications
- Complimentary advertisements in our programmes
- The Platinum and Gold packages also include complimentary CDs and annual post concert drinks with a talk by the Musical Director
- Additional opportunities to sponsor our regular recordings and overseas tours.
For more information on how to join our Corporate Entertainment Scheme, please contact Nick Cutts, our General Manager, on 020 7127 4677 or at email@example.com.